
Today we arrived in Heidelberg.

I am just going to talk about one thing we did over our trip because we did so much. And tomorrow I will tell you about the next day. On Monday we went to two castles the first one was Hohenschwangau which was a very pretty castle. The other one was Neuschwanstein. This castle was the castle that Disney based their castle off of. The man that was building this castle died in the middle of building of it.

After he died the building of it stop immediately. The castle was very pretty though.
The what? Grandma
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful castles to me. I bet they were great to see. I imagine you are pretty tired after all that climbing. I know I could'nt do all that. You sure did a lot on your trip. Enjoy resting up for a while and I hope to talk to you soon. Love you Grandma
ReplyDeleteEllen
ReplyDeleteThe castles are beautiful. I can't believe how much climbing you guys had to do. You got some good exercise in. I sound like you guys had a terrific time. Life is Good. Do what you like and like what you do!
Love
Mom
Hey Ellen,
ReplyDeleteLots of climbing! It is cool how the Disney castle was based off of one of the castles there. Have fun on the rest of your trip.
Love,
rachel
Ellen, I was just reading about that Disney castle. I am so jealous you got to see it!! I hope you took lots of pictures of it. Great posts and you look like you are having a blast!! Audios!
ReplyDeleteThose castles are sooo pretty!! You must be having a GREAT time!!
ReplyDelete