My cousin Benjamin's last day at school was today so I went to the bus stop to go get him with my Aunt Sue and cousin Grace. Benjamin's friend came came over and I played Legos with them.

Next, we went bowling which was really fun and I won our first game and my Aunt and brother said I was cheating because I had bumpers.

T
he final scores were Grace-79, Samuel-81, Benjamin-72, Me-143, Matthew-82, and My Aunt Sue-137. At the bowling alley we had some pizza that was good. After bowling and pizza we came home to put the kids to bed.

he final scores were Grace-79, Samuel-81, Benjamin-72, Me-143, Matthew-82, and My Aunt Sue-137. At the bowling alley we had some pizza that was good. After bowling and pizza we came home to put the kids to bed.For anybody thats having trouble try clicking on "Preview" and the "Post". Also, make sure you are logged in because sometimes even though you check "keep me logged in" it still might log you out.
Yeah bowling, it looks like fun. Good pictures too. I love the one of Grace with her mouth open saying (I think) go go go. Love you Grandma and Papa
ReplyDeleteWell El,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to talk to you at 3:00am. Today looked like you had a good day. You all seemed to be having a lot of fun. Grace to so cute she really enjoys Matthew. How heavy were the bowling balls? You know if you use bumpers and Aunt Sue and Matthew did not than that would not be a true score for you right??? Keep enjoying yourself. Life is good!!!
Love you lots,
MOM
Ellen
ReplyDeleteIs this what you were saying in the blog? If anyone was having trouble posting on your blog they should make sure they are first sign in, then add their comment, then press preview, then type the special word, then press Post Comment. I hope this clarifies the procedure for posting blogs for anyone that might be having problems.
Love you girl,
Mom
This blog is amazing! The pictures are all beautiful and it's great to hear about your day. My summer days will probably all look the same - enjoy the sun, read, cook, relax! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHi Ellen
ReplyDeleteThe only way I could get that score in bowling would be to use bumpers also. I had a fun day going to garage sales with Mrs. Gurnea. She bought some good prize box gifts. Have a fabulous weekend. I look forward to reading your new entries when I return on Monday. Mrs. Stevenson
Hey Ellen,
ReplyDeleteGood game! The bumpers always help :)! Grace is soo cute! Miss you! Can't wait until you come back.
Love, Rachel