
Today I got up around 8:00. When I got up it was time to take my cousin Benjamin to the bus stop. After we took him we went back home so me and my other cousin,
Samuel could eat breakfast.
When Samuel and I were all done it was time to take him to school. After that we went on a car ride so my aunt could show me and my brother Heidelberg. The car ride was great.
After our tour we went to the Commissary to get some food for the house. The Commissary is an on base grocery store. Next, we headed back home to get Samuel from school. After, getting Samuel we went outside to go to a park before going to get Benjamin from the bus stop. Benjamin, Samuel, Grace, Matthew, and I went to spend some more time outside.
Aunt Sue and I made rice crispy treats... which I devoured and are already all gone.
When my uncle came home from work, we decided to walk to dinner because there is a restaurant down the street that was really good. The boys road their bikes and on the way Matthew helped Samuel learn how to ride a two wheel bike.

My first meal in Germany at a restaurant was Italian. We headed home to play outside for a bit and to relax.
☺
El,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are having a wonderful time with the cousins. Remember to take it all in!!! Papa says hello.
love Mom
What kind of Italian food did you have?
ReplyDelete