I left on Wednesday and arrived on Thursday in Germany! The plane was good. I ate some food and watched a movie called "Just Go With It"--it was a good movie. Luckily I was able to sleep for at least for four hours. The time is really weird because right now its 5:30 here and only 10:30 back at home. I am trying to stay up but at some moments I find myself drifting to sleep as I am sitting there.
When I got to the airport in Frankfurt, Germany my Uncle was waiting there for me. He took me and my brother to his house where my Aunt Sue and cousin Grace were waiting for me. Right when we got to there house it was time for my Aunt to go get my cousin Samuel from school so we went with. He was soooooo happy to see me and my brother!! The next thing we did was have some yummy lunch that my Aunt Sue made. I had some spare time to unpack my bag before going to get some passes so I can get on and off base. Boy are we busy!Me, my brother Matthew, Aunt Sue, and Gracie walked to get my other cousin, Benjamin from the bus stop.
On our way home from picking up Benjamin we went to a park for a bit then headed home for some banana bread and to relax.
Hi Ellen,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you to have the opportunity to visit Germany. Take lots of pictures because you won't want to forget any of your time there. You look wonderful! I'm anxious to continue reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. Mrs. Seeley
Hey, Those are the same clothes you were wearing yesterday!
ReplyDeleteEllen,
ReplyDeleteI had a great time when I went to Germany as a teenager. This is a great way to keepsake your trip! Enjoy your time and keep us all posted.
Mrs. O'Brien:)
Hi, Ellen:
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good nights sleep. It will take a while for you to adjust to the time change. With the weekend coming up you will probably get to be familiar with the base and see maybe some of Heidelberg. Have a great time. Remember you are only a skype away. Love you Grandma
Ellen,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a fun full day. I hope you catch up on your sleep soon. Enjoy every minute while your are there. Life is good!!
Love
MOM