Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trip to Garmisch and Salzberg

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. All I did was go to the Hauptstrasse with my brother.

Today I had to pack because tomorrow we are going on a trip to Garmisch for a week. We are also going to Salzberg. In the morning we are leaving for a five hour drive. I might not be able to post on my blog because there will not be an internet connection in some places. Right now we are watching the Sounds of Music.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen, Have a great time on your trip, I'm sure it will be very interesting. Will you be going by the Rhine River at all. My uncle was killed crossing the River in World War 2 in 1945.I'm sure the scenery will be wonderful. Talk to you next week. Love you Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, Your trip sounds so exciting!! Don't worry about posting, just enjoy yourself with your family. Take in everything you see, enjoy, this is a trip of a lifetime.
    Rest, Relax, and Enjoy!!!
    Love, Barb xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How exciting. I love the Sound of Music and would love to go to that area. My nieces went to the abbey during spring break. They said it was amazing. Take lots of pictures. I am sure you will have many memories. Mrs. Gurnea says hi. Have fun! Mrs. Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen,
    I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Have a super time. Take in and enjoy yourself! LIFE IS GOOD!

    Love you very much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sound of Music is one of my favorites! Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck on your adventures in G and S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellen,
    It's Rachel. i'm glad you sent me a postcard, it's beautiful! Miss you! Can't wait to see you when you get back!
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete