On the way up to one of the airplanes, it was in the air and you had to go on stairs leading upto it, there was this amazing slide that was huge and super fast!

At the museum I had my first German meal in Germany. It was schnitzel (breaded pork) and pommes fritz (french fries).
There were rides that were coin operated and we took turns trying them. After we were all done at the museum we came home to relax.

Cool!
ReplyDeleteSo what did you think of the Schnitzel?
Hey, Ellen
ReplyDeleteIt is great fun reading about your adventures. I look forwared to hearing about your travels. Keep me posted.
Mrs. Stevenson
Ellen that place seemed really cool. The picture of Matthew and you was awesome. Were you scared? Did everyone do it? Keep up the blog I am enjoying every minute of your trip. Some people are having trouble posting on your blog. Maybe you and Aunt Sue could put directions on how to post. I love you lots. Tell everyone hello. LIFE IS GOOD!! Enjoy every minute.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Ellerbee! I'm having a lot of fun with you here! And I know your cousins are too! Thanks for coming to spend the summer with us. :)
ReplyDeleteLove
Aunt Sue
Hi Ellen
ReplyDeleteYou sure are keeping busy. What is the weather like there? I ate at Chef Claus in Frankfort the other day and had schnitzel. It is so good!
Mrs. Stevenson
Hey Ellen,
ReplyDeleteThe place looks cool. I would love to be in some places you are! Miss you!
Love, Rachel