We arrived at Legoland around noon and went to get passes so we could enter the next day. We then went on a little airplane ride. Next, we went to get lunch we had pizza. We walked around and saw a movie on how LEGOs are made. It was really cool.
We went to a mini land where they had the castle that Disney based their castle off of made of LEGOs.Benjamin and Samuel really enjoyed the Star Wars mini land which is new there this year. I went on some rides by myself because my cousins did not like the ones I was going on because they were fast.
Samuel and I went on one ride together that was fun and that he really liked.
Samuel and I went on one ride together that was fun and that he really liked. It was a mini roller coaster.
Everyone then went on a ride on a track above an area of the park. It started to get really dark outside like it was going to rain so we went on an enclosed ride that brought us above the whole park high up and spun us around slowly and came back down.We had a great view of the Legoland.
After a fun time on all the rides, we headed back to the front of the park to grab some dinner and head to the hotel.
Looks like a great park, glad they had rides you could ride on also. It had to be fun. They really have some great things built out of Legos.Its almost as good as your village you built. I'm looking forward to see day 2. Love you Grandma and Papa
ReplyDeleteEllen,
ReplyDeleteLego Land looks really cool. It seems like they had a lot to offer all ages. I love all the pictures. The village built out of Lego's was really neat. I bet that took them along time to build. Looking forward to hearing about your next day.
Love
MOM
Hi Ellen
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the Lego things built at Downtown Disney? They are awesome. My boys loved legos! They spent hours building with them. Can you believe August is tomorrow? Oh no....summer has flown bye! I received the postcard from France. I loved seeing the pictures of all the sites. Such happy memories! Mrs. Stevenson
Very cool. The castle is AWESOME!! The beautiful smile on your face tells me you're having a wonderful time. What a great way to spend your summer vacation.
ReplyDeleteDisney castles, art in France, and now LEGOLAND! I am so jealous of you, you world traveler you! I hope you took pictures of everything at Legoland. See you next week!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! I hope you had fun because I know you like LEGO's. And from your other post your cousins seem very nice! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
rachel