
Sorry I haven't posted in a while the internet has been funny and every time I go to post the internet isn't working.
This week was relaxing and we just went to the P.X., Commissary, and a book club. At the book club they had a craft that you could make Peter Pan hats and I made one for my cousin Samuel.
Today we went to a Birthday Party at a park. The park had a really fun zip line and a steep slide that was also fun. The video is of my cousin Grace and I on the zip line and the picture is of Grace going down a slide.
Hi Ellerbee, they should have zip lines here for seniors especially at LWHS to get upstairs to watch the swimmers. Just think how much fun that would be instead of climbing the stairs. Glad to see your having fun. Love your blog. Grandma and Papa
ReplyDeleteBoy does that look like a lot of fun. The parks in Germany have so many cool things to play on. I bet you wish the Liberty Square park had a zip line.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
MOM
Hi Ellen, Been gone to long. Had to catch up on all of your travels. Everything I've been reading has been awesome. The pictures are truly amazing. You are one lucky person to have so many memories of your summer of 2011. Keep up the outstanding job on your blog. You are doing excellent....so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Barb
It was great to Skype with you on Saturday! We missed you at the party! :) Glad you are having so much fun with Aunt Sue and the cousins!!
ReplyDelete