Ellen, I found out if you click on the picture it makes them bigger to see. I love all the pictures. You all look so happy! The scenery is just gorgeous there. Keep on enjoying yourself. Life is good.
Hi Ellen Wow! You have seen some great places. You will have to make a photo book when you return. We finally finished our book from Paris. Tonight I am going to the Sox game so I will see your mom. Continue to have an awesome time. Mrs. Stevenson
Great Pictures. Looks like you all had fun despite the rain. Loved your shirts for the 4th see how creative you too an be. Love you Grandma
ReplyDeleteEllen,
ReplyDeleteI found out if you click on the picture it makes them bigger to see. I love all the pictures. You all look so happy! The scenery is just gorgeous there.
Keep on enjoying yourself. Life is good.
Love and Miss you,
MOM
Awesome pictures Ellen! Missing you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
rachel
Hi Ellen
ReplyDeleteWow! You have seen some great places. You will have to make a photo book when you return. We finally finished our book from Paris. Tonight I am going to the Sox game so I will see your mom. Continue to have an awesome time. Mrs. Stevenson