Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Legoland

Tomorrow we are going to leave in the morning and get in the car and drive for two hours to Legoland or Rock Land. When my cousins first went to Legoland my Aunt Sue and Uncle Don told them they were going to "Rock Land". They didn't find out they were going to Legoland until they were there. So, my cousin Benjamin told me that we are going to Rock Land and he thinks I have no idea that my Aunt told me we're going there even before he knew. Tomorrow when we arrive we will be spending the day at Legoland and staying at a hotel. Then spending Friday there and spending the night at the hotel. On Saturday morning we will be leaving to come back to Heidelberg. It will be lots of fun! At Legoland there are rides, water things for little kids, and a lot of things made out of Legos. I will post again on Saturday when we get back home.

I haven't told a lot about my cousins.

Benjamin is a 6 and 1/2 year old that enjoys playing with Legos, video games, and swinging on a rope swing right outside of their building. Whenever we are going somewhere he always trys to get outside before everyone and get a few swings on the rope swing before we call him to the car. Benjamin really enjoys running so sometimes when we are outside at a park just next to our building he says race you inside and starts running. He either wins or if I make it up there before him he gets really mad. Benjamin does not like to lose so he pretends to be crying and then tells me I cheated. He also enjoys waking up very early to watch his favorite t.v. show called Supper Hero Squad. Benjamin sings the theme song all day long.

Samuel is 4 1/2 years old and is a very happy little boy. Some days I will go and pick him up from school and all the way home he yells red light, green light so he can catch up to me. Samuel enjoys climbing and playing outside. He also enjoys helping cook the meals but not eating them.

Grace is 2 years old. She likes to go in the fridge and get anything she wants out especially her milk, even knows the red carton and not the green one. Grace really loves playing with her babies and wearing tutus.
She enjoys when I pick her up and say one, two, three and then spin her around.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post my little Ellen!

    I bet you will have a great time at Rock Land, and I can't wait to see more pictures.

    Love you lots! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ellen
    What wonderful cousins. They will really miss you when you come home. Have fun at Lego Land...my boys would have loved going there. I am having a fabulous time in Hawaii. It is sad that August is almost here and school is right around the corner. Enjoy your time! Mrs. Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  3. El,
    I love the pictures of you and your cousins. My favorite is the one with you and Samuel. They are going to miss you a lot. You are going to have a terrific time at Lego Land. Take lots of pictures. I can't wait to hear about it. Life is GOOD!!
    Love
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellerbee, great post, I did'nt even see it until late this Thursday afternoon. I bet you're having a great time at Lego Land. I know how you love lego's too. Keep up the great job with your blog. Love the picture with you and Samuel under the umbrella. Talk to you soon . Love you Grandma and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen~
    Jealousy is not an attractive trait, but I have to admit that I'm jealous of the adventure you've had the opportunity to go on this summer!! Please don't think poorly of me!! Jalayna is looking forward to hanging out with you before school starts. Enjoy your last days.
    Mrs. VanderVelde

    ReplyDelete