Friday, July 15, 2011

3rd Day In Paris and Last



Day 3 was our last day in Paris. We woke up and went to the Orangerie Museum. At this museum there is The Water Lillies. These are paintings that were as long as a wall. They were very pretty. After looking at this museum we grabbed some lunch and went shopping for a little bit and took pictures at the Royal Palace before getting on the train back to Heidelberg.

Since we have been in Heidelberg after our trip I have...
- gone to see a double 3D feature of the last Harry Potter movie
- gone to a water park
- gone to a birthday party at the top of the mountain in Heidelberg at a place that had kiddy rides

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You are such a ham! I am so jealous you saw Harry Potter already! I am hoping to go Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen,

    I love the pictures. You have had a very busy week, don't forget to rest up some. Keep on enjoying yourself.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures of you and Ellen at the Park. Glad to talk to you today. So now that you're a world traveler, whats next. Love you Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Very cute poses! I am going to see Harry Potter next week with Mrs. G. Take Care Mrs. Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot to see. Harry Potter seems awesome and I can't wait till I go and see it so when you get back we can talk about that too. Miss ya.
    Love,
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete