
Today I got up and my Aunt had my new shirt on a hanger on the closet in my room. My new shirt is one that my Aunt and I were making last night that I never finished because I could not stay up any longer. My shirt has 2 stars stitched into it that are red, white, and blue.

After getting up and taking a shower, we went outside to have some lunch and my Aunt got stung by a bee so we came back inside. After finishing my lunch inside with my Aunt we went to the 4th of July celebration at the other base across town.
There were bumper cars and some kiddy rides. I also had my first crape. It was Nutella and yummy!!!
After a little while me and a girl that lives downstairs from my cousins went to go on the bumper cars. In the middle of the ride the fireworks started to go off!
When the ride was over we ran back really quickly to our spot and finished watching the show. After the fireworks we came home to go to bed.
When the ride was over we ran back really quickly to our spot and finished watching the show. After the fireworks we came home to go to bed.
Hi Ellen, looks like you all had fun at the fireworks. We did too only no bumper cars for us. Love the braids. Talk to you soon. Grandma P.S. no crepes either I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteEllen.
ReplyDeleteI love the new shirt! Aunt Sue is so creative. You did a great job. It looks like you guys had a terrific time. The picture of you and Benjamin is awesome. Keep on enjoying yourself. Oh, I also love how you changed the the blog picture. That picture is so cool!
Love you lots!
Mom
Hi Ellen,
ReplyDeleteWhat are crapes?? They did have fireworks!? sounds like a little carnival where you were. The shirt looks cool. I'm glad your having fun!
Love,
rachel
That sounds like a fun Fourth of July!!
ReplyDelete