Sorry I haven't posted in awhile the Wi Fi has not been working so now I am on my Aunt's home computer. I will not be able to post pictures. On day two we arrived at Lego Land right when it was opening. We headed to the other side of the park that we didn't do yet. There I went on a really fun ride while my Aunt Sue took my cousins to a little park that was in Lego Land. After that we went to a sea thing that was indoors and had fish. We then ate lunch. After lunch I went on this water ride that you were in log and dropped straight down a hill. At the bottom there was water that splashed up on you. I then found my cousins and Aunt and we went over to a pirate area where Samuel and I went on a little ride where you were on a pirate ship. On the ride there were guns that you had to turn somethig to have it squirt out water. You tried to get the other people that were on the other boats. After going on a few more rides we went to go have some ice cream that was really good and huge. I had 2 scoops banana with chocolate chuncks and vanilla. We then left the park to head back to the hotel. In the morning we left and headed back to Heidelberg.
My cousin Samuel's last week of school was this week, Benjamin was in VBS (Vaction Bible Schoool), and my Aunt Sue put Grace in child care for 2 days so my she and I could go do things together. This week my Aunt and I went to the Haupstrasse. We also went to a shopping area. Today we went to the zoo in Heidelberg that was just 5 minutes away. At the zoo we saw zebras. bears, and many more animals. We also played at a playgroung there and ate lunch.
Ellen,
ReplyDeleteI love your update. I know your are having a terrific time and enjoying every min. Take in everything you can in these last few days.
Love you lots!!
MOM
LIFE IS GOOD!!
Wow! You really have had an awesome experience. I can't wait to see all your pictures. I hope you have a good book to read on the flight home! See you soon. Mrs. Stevenson
ReplyDeleteHi Ellerbee, great job with the blog, it was nice to know what you've been doing since I talked with you. Can hardly wait for you to come home but I should be able to talk to you guys on Monday. Hope your Sunday is super. We're hoping ours will be also. See you soon. Love you Grandma and Papa
ReplyDeleteYum...That ice cream sounds good!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! That trip sounds soo fun!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDeleteJalayna