Monday, August 8, 2011

My Trip Home






Tomorrow I will be leaving Germany and flying back home. I will leave here around noon and get home around 9 here or 2 there. When I get home I will post pictures from my last week here. The pictures are from day 2 at Lego Land.

4 comments:

  1. LegoLand looked like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see you when you get home and tell me all about it!! Have fun on your last days and have a safe trip home!!
    Jalayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellerbee, Great pictures from Legoland. Looks like you all had a blast. Looking forward to your coming home tomorrow. Sleep on the plane if you can it will make time go by faster. Enjoy the experience and let them wait on you, Love you Grandma and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen
    I was happy you had the opportunity to see Germany and be with your Aunt Sue, Uncle Don, Benjamin, Samuel and Grace. But,I missed you so much and I can't wait to see you!!

    Love you as Big as the Sky, Stars, Sun and Moon!!
    See you tomorrow.
    LIFE IS GOOD!!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen ~ Sending prayers your way for a safe trip home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :) I think I might have even missed you while you were gone. Who is going to give me a hard time in the morning now that you are going to junior high??? Happy travels and see you real soon :p

    ReplyDelete